3. "Magic" fungi circles found in
5. Sphere shaped fungi growing low on the
10. Structures that appear to be fungi roots.
11. Areas suitable for different things to live.
12. Some fungi have gills, others have ___?
13. Fungi live with these organisms to form lichens.
14. Must not be eaten, as it is ___?
1. Fungi are the largest living ___?
2. A fungi that many people eat.
3. Invertebrates that spread spores of stinkhorn
4. Where the spores are located in mushrooms.
6. Grows on stale bread.
7. A mollusc with no shell that eats fungi.
8. Fungi distribute millions of these in order